Sunday, April 29, 2012

Champion

I thought of a feat of strength I'd like to place on my bucket list. A triathlon: I will run up a mountain, where there's snow and varied terrain, so the next leg can be cross country skiing, eventually taking me to a lake where I can sail across. Hopefully a lake known for vicious winds so there's the physical challenge of hiking way back on the windward side to keep it upright. And before the sailing can begin, the boat will have been capsized and one must bail out pounds  upon pounds of water to get it afloat. 


I will probably attempt this when I can afford a mountain home. Chicago doesn't unfortunately boast mountains, and to moor a boat in this city I'd need to be a millionaire and if I was a millionaire I'd have my own mountain getaway home. It'd be more refreshing to do this feat of strength in the mountains. 


If you'd like to join me in such a triathlon, shoot me a message. This will probably be in the 10 year plan, as I get into my late 30s and such exercise comes to be a must to keep a balanced cholesterol level. And I can of course afford a mountain home.

2 comments:

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater said...

I like it. Do you have to carry the sailboat on your back the whole time?

The Igloo Oven said...

I think yes!