Sunday, February 19, 2012

Green Guy's Fire

I went for a walk. Passed by a Mexican grocery up the street. I felt the impulse to stop in for fresh produce and concoct. I grabbed tomatillos, jalapenos, onions, cilantro, limes, garlic. I chopped it all up, boiled up the tomatillos til they burst, strained and ground it all up. My eyes stung and teared up from the onions, man, this onion was potent. My girlfriend felt it in the other room. My cat, sitting on a kitchen chair, had reddened eyes. Potent onion fucked me up, I stumbled around feeling drunken. Then I ate the green sauce using restaurant style tortilla chips and it had kick! I'm a white guy, so I'm sensitive. It got sinuses running. It cleared em all out. I read that spicy stuff gives you an endorphin buzz. I felt it. I felt drugged. I felt good. I kept going with my chips and the green sauce. Periodically I blew my nose. I drained what must be ten pounds of snot. I feel really good. I'm going to dig into this green sauce every day this week and lose another ten pounds of old angry snot that's been weighing me down and I'm gonna float. 

No comments: