Saturday, September 12, 2009

Coming Up for Air

I stepped out for a sun shine break and the light hurt my eyes intensely. In a cave of occupation I realized this is how my brain sometimes felt. Where the occupation seeps so far into your consciousness and is somehow linked into every thought. And to escape into another realm, say creative pursuits, it is almost shocking. Clouded and pursued by a mechanical distraction, a rewiring of my brain, I realize it is time for me to take a step back and rewire my brain the way I would like it to function on a more relaxed and creatively charged plane, diving into new concepts plucked from simple experience and opening the channels into the deeper realms of my subconscious where stories linger and are ready to be told. I had a good moment today, feeling naturally a conversationalist, enjoying creative interaction, and the art of goofing around without forcing anything.

No comments: