Monday, February 15, 2010

New Stab at Trailer and smell of Cooking Wort

Last night I had a dream I was on a road trip to the east coast and wound up at the new house of some old family friends. They lived in house by the seaside that had elements of old colonial Boston and old west architecture slewed together. The inside stood hallowed out, like a hotel lobby but looked like the facade of a western movie set going into the off shooting rooms. And the guy had quite his own little microbrewery going. I think I was even able to smell the wort heating up in my dream, bringing it another sensory level. Man, I do love the smell of brewing the wort (mixture of the hops and barley mash). I've begun to dabble in home brewing and I really do dig the smell of the process. Smells like an odd variation of bread.

I took another stab and concocting a new Turban Tan trailer. Check her out


No comments: