Saturday, August 20, 2011

Pink Vehicle

When I was a kid I would laugh really hard whenever I would see a pink car out and about. I believe this was not a ridiculing laugh, but a happy laugh. Whenever I see a pink car out and about these days, it sort of fills me with glee. This is an image I'd like to hold onto and chuckle to. I'm currently in the throws of gearing up to move to a new apartment and I find in the final stages of packing some sort of dust gets into my soul and makes me pissy. I'd rather be the child giggling at pink cars than the grump putting his life into recycled boxes.

2 comments:

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater said...

Man, if I had a pink car, I'd drive by honking away to cheer you up.

I totally forgot about the three days in a row of McDonalds that you went through during those Connor days. A true method actor, brother . . .

The Igloo Oven said...

Thanks man, something about moving makes the head a clutter.